Ten student organizations across Canada have released Shared Perspectives: A Joint Publication on Supporting Students During and After COVID-19. This year's publication looks at how governments, institutions, and higher-education stakeholders can better support students and recent graduates as Canada responds to and recovers from COVID-19. Post-secondary students share their perspectives on issues facing the sector, including student mental health, quality of online learning, student financial aid, and support for marginalized students.
Shared Perspectives includes contributions from:
- the Alliance of BC Students (ABCS);
- the Canadian Alliance of Student Associations (CASA);
- the College Student Alliance (CSA);
- the Council of Alberta University Students (CAUS);
- the Manitoba Alliance of Post-Secondary Students (MAPSS);
- the New Brunswick Student Alliance (NBSA);
- the Ontario Undergraduate Student Alliance (OUSA);
- Students Nova Scotia (StudentsNS);
- l’Union étudiante du Québec (UEQ);and
- the University of Prince Edward Island Student Union (UPEISU).